Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

" THE BIG EXPECTATION TO SUCCSESS IS USE ON MYSELF "

The big expectation to succsess  is use on my self. So........ It is a big question that always comes to my heart in every minute, every breath of my life. It is can take me to the point of realization that why the big expectation is use on my life...!!!what for my aim in life actually to feeling it. I come here aside from proving my sincere ambition; I also want to learn more that something I don’t know yet. I want to know about myself more until I truly know who I am. I wish that one day I could be my own self, neither you nor they could duplicate my self. I want just to be me. And being myself, as I would involve with the other to learn more about my break mind....

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com